---visitors to my silly blog---

Locations of Site Visitors

"thoughts in solitude" - thomas merton

MY LORD GOD,
I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never
do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it. Therefore I will trust you always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils
alone.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

picture update...

these are some pics that i borrowed from andrea's photo album when we went to the skunky concert... [i wrote skunky because it looks nicer than the actual title of the band and that's actually how it's pronounced! lol]

carlos, me and andrea with the stage in the background...

it's hard to describe how ridiculously packed and loud that stadium was with all the people... i'll post some video soon! [i hope]


these are some pics i borrowed from bianca's photo album from her birthday... i'm sad i couldn't be there but i wanted you all to see the wonderful family that i stayed with when i first got to brazil and my family i'm going to return to in july! i miss them a lot! :)

this is bianca's mom in the green, bianca in the yellow and her dad in black

this is isabella on the left, bianca in the middle and amanda on the right and their little brother caua in the middle


i hope to have more photos for yall soon... i'm going to check out a "LAN house" tomorrow afternoon to see if i can upload my pics from my memory card after the game... by the way, brasil is playing portugal tomorrow at 11 a.m. here, we are off from work at the creche the whole day for the game!!! can you believe it?! they eat, sleep and breathe World Cup here! here's hoping for a big win tomorrow to put us in the #1 seed for the second round! brasil! Brasil! BRASIL!!! :)

oh, and definitely gotta say WAY TO GO, USA!!! we didn't get to watch the last US game because it happened during working hours, and no one really gives a flip about the US team here except us... anyway, we've been getting lots of updates from friends who know we want to know... heard we had an excellent performance! let's keep it up for next week! yay USA! :):):)

more updates soon...

peace and love,
crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment