---visitors to my silly blog---

Locations of Site Visitors

"thoughts in solitude" - thomas merton

MY LORD GOD,
I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never
do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it. Therefore I will trust you always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils
alone.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

oh, where to start...

hello everyone,

today's post will be a bit of a random one, i've got a lot of things on my mind and don't know how to organize everything...

after another couple of weeks away from the creche, nick came back today... he had been sick again and has missed more work than he's actually been there, glad he was able to come back to work... we had a little pow-wow at lunch today to clear the air and i think things are going to be okay...

i also heard back from the MKLM missionary in sao paolo today and she will give me the final word on what days they'll be hosting me at their missionary center... i'm so excited!!! please pray that everything goes well for the planning stages of this trip...

more, more, more to come, running short on time... for now, here goes another picture update:

DRAWING WITH MENORES - love these kids!!! and on this day, they were cooperating peacefully! :)









TRUST WALK WITH THE MAIORES - great activity to remind them to count on each other! ;)






COMEDIAN SHOW IN SAVASSI






BH STREET ART - saw lots of interesting ones a few days in a row! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment